OWA is a family amusement Park and a free Downtown district with timeless streets lined with restaurants and shops. OWA is an entertainment hotspot filled with live music, events, and activities that continues to grow in its offerings. It stands for “big water” and lives up to that name with the water features and pedestrian bridges around the quaint streets and shops that form the Downtown District. We are season pass holders for The Park which is the amusement park section of the entertainment venue with 21 rides for thrill seekers and families alike.
OWA just opened a little over a year ago and they are growing and adding new attractions constantly. Currently the Downtown District offers….
- Wahlburgers Restaurant
- Groovy Goat Food Drink Sports and Games
- Hershey’s Ice Cream Parlor
- Crazy Donuts part of the Sassy Bass Restaurant Family
- Auntie Anne’s
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen(Coming soon)
- Trattoria Pizza and Italian (Coming soon)